Speed up the process of preparing your official IRS 1099-R Distribution forms by using this easy-to-use Word print template.
IRS requires all mailed 1099-R forms to be submitted on IRS approved paper. We’ve done the grunt work for you. Download the template, fill, print, send!
Benefits of using the 2019 IRS 1099-R fillable print template for Word:
- No need to find a typewriter to fill out your forms! Don’t try to do it by hand!
- Template is easy to use and prints your data in appropriate box of the form.
- Pre-formatted to the IRS form page size. Template uses 12-point Courier font as required by IRS guidelines.
- Fully customizable template fields and easy to adjust form fields
- No software to install or expensive payments to third party to process your IRS-required submissions. No sharing of sensitive information!
Click below to purchase and instantly receive your fully-customizable pre-formatted 1099-R fillable print template. Note: Actual 1096 forms are not included and may be ordered at no charge from the IRS Employer Returns website here.
Cost is $7.99 for the template for your personal or business use. Download link will appear after checkout. Please contact us if download link does not appear.
For any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us via the Contact Us page. We love feedback!
Purpose of the 1099-R Distribution Form:
As per the IRS,
File Form 1099-R for each person to whom you have made a designated distribution or are treated as having made a distribution of $10 or more from:
- Profit-sharing or retirement plans.
- Any individual retirement arrangements (IRAs).
- Annuities, pensions, insurance contracts, survivor income benefit plans.
- Permanent and total disability payments under life insurance contracts.
- Charitable gift annuities, etc.
More information on filing and instructions located on the IRS website here.